Before you start thinking about any decorating you would like to do in your bathroom,
you need to make sure that it is in good shape. It is important that you make sure there
are no leaks, and that all the caulking is tight.
You do not want to complete the redecoration of your bathroom, only to find a leak, and
that you will have to completely redecorate after it has been fixed.
Unfortunately, although the bathroom is one of the easiest and least expensive to
decorate, it is often the most neglected. For many of us, redecorating our bathroom
consists of replacing an old shower curtain with a new one and that’s it.
But hopefully, using the tips provided below, you should be able produce a whole new
and inviting look to your bathroom.
1. You can make a huge impact on this room by getting rid of any dark wood and old
hardware on cupboards. Just by using some paint and replacing the handles on
the doors, you will give the room a completely different look.
2. Why not put some plants in your bathroom, as they thrive in such an
3. Use light. Bright colors will create the illusion of space even in the smallest of
spaces (which many bathrooms are).
4. Change the light fixtures, as the right type of lighting can make a huge difference
to any bathroom.
5. Why not consider replacing the taps to your bath and sinks. Just by replacing the
tired, old looking taps to your bath, you will give it a completely different look,
and it’s an inexpensive way of updating an old room.
6. Instead of buying a new shower curtain, why not instead choose to use a regular
curtain. This can be hung from a tension rod and backed with a shower curtain
liner. Such liners come in a variety of colors and are inexpensive to buy.
7. Get a few candles. Not only are they attractive, but they instantly add warmth
(even when not lit to a space). Also, there is so much variety of colors, shapes and
sizes of candles available, that I think you will find it difficult to choose exactly
what you want. But it is best if you buy ones which will co-ordinate with the décor
of your bathroom. Plus, add a few bars of scented soap and your bathroom will
soon feel warm and luxurious.
In fact, before long by using the tips provided above, your bathroom will look fresh and
bright. Not only this, but you will know just how easy it is to do and how inexpensive it
is. Soon you will be ready to start decorating another room in your home!